Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring time

So now that it is spring time we will go for walks, play outside more, we are getting a sand box soon, also in the future a trampoline and a pool. I love spring and summer. I love being outside, on the boat, swimming, walking and bon fires. I am excited to see what new adventures I can get into this summer with my family. I have almost caught up to all of my shows since I have been working a lot. I also have gotten some little projects done. Now to get all of wedding stuff done then do some creative things for myself. I will be downloading a book onto my ipod so I can read on the go now. I miss reading. I am going to be setting a weekly hour time for myself so no one can bother me so I can have some me creative time. I have also decided I need to make more time for some girls night out time and hubby one on one time and not feel guilty about it. Its ok to want to have some time away from the kids and not feel like a bad mom. It's hard to do that but ok to do it. I have a lot going on because of the wedding, other people's weddings, birthdays, holidays and other fun summer/spring time stuff.

No comments: