Monday, August 15, 2011

Manic Monday

I am very tired today. Woke up every hour last night. I woke up at 7 this morning officially to make sure M was doing all of her chores before school. That's right my first born started six grade today! Our district starts early and ends school May 23. Love it!! I straightened her hair (she has naturally wavy hair that other people would die for her, not her she wants to have straight hair) and made her look so pretty. I walked her to her bus stop and watched her go on the bus. Then I jumped in the shower and got ready so that when Emie wakes up I will be ready to do anything I want with her. Now I am just enjoying my coffee (second big cup), taking surveys online that I get paid for to do, catching up on my celebrity gossip and enjoying my me time. I am a little lonely without the company of my 11 year old. But after 3 or so my hubby will be home and then my oldest and then my brother. At night I have a full house, I am just not used to the quiet in the daytime. Haha. I feel accomplished since I cleaned the house Saturday with the help of my family. Laundry is done until Thursday when I do it again. Every Thursday I do the whole house's laundry. I am ambitious lol. I think on my me time during nap time i will read. I really want to read more of this book I have. Plus Mikayla and I are doing a fall reading contest since the summer one ended and she won. I gave her 10 for reading 3 books and beating me. She was so proud. I went to a baby shower yesterday and it was so fun! I have never been to a baby shower. I really hope that I can get pregnant soon and have a boy that my hubby so desperately desires. Not saying I don't want a boy they are just different for me since we have two girls and I am a girl. I get a little  discouraged that I won't get pregnant sometimes since both girls were conceived after one try. But it might be because of my age or the fact I am extremely high rise due to heath issues. Oh well I will keep trying and I am going to make a doctor appointment soon and find out what is going on with my body. But for today I am happy with my life not saying I am not happy any other day. I am just content and I haven't always been that way as an adult. It took a while for me to get to this place. Because of finding the right man, money problems, family issues and personal growth I needed to do but I have overcome all of that and have a good life. Very proud of myself. This is far from the end of my chapter and far from me finishing personal growth. I will always grow and improve myself. OK got to go Emie decided to wake up earlier then her 1030 wake up time and I want to eat before she screams for me.

No comments: